A faucet is a crypto website that will reward you with satoshis (or other cryptocurrencies) for completing simple tasks like clicking on a captcha or watching ads.
There’s a lot of faucets platforms out there, and it’s sometimes difficult to know which ones are worth your time.
That’s why we decided to share with you our top 3 of the best crypto faucets platforms.
FreeBitcoin is one of the most oldest and renowned Bitcoin faucets.
You will be able to claim satoshis every hour.
Every time you make a claim you will get tickets to participate to their lottery. The more tickets you have, the more chances you have to win.
When you reach 30,000 satoshis, you will get a 4% annual return in Bitcoin.
There are also more games available on their platform like “Multiply BTC”, betting, etc…
You will also get Reward Points (RP) for every claim that you can redeem for satoshis.
Coinpot is a microwallet that will allow you to collect your winning from its faucets payouts, convert them in the crypto of your choice, and send them to your personal wallet.
There’s in total 7 faucets linked to Coinpot, allowing you to claim Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Dash. (use the same email when you sign up to get your accounts linked.)
For every claim you will also get Coinpot Tokens which can be converted into the crypto of your choice. You can also play the lottery or the multiplier game.
You also have the possibility to mine all the available cryptocurrencies in Coinpot.
Here’s the list of all the faucets associated to Coinpot:
- Bonus Bitcoin allows you to claim satoshi every 15 minutes. You can also try to multiply your winning with the Dice game.
We advise you to change your claim settings to receive the average amount every claim.
Their referral program is also very good as you get 50% of all the faucets claims of your friends so feel free to invite them!
- Moon Bitcoin is a very easy Bitcoin Faucet. You can claim satoshis every 5 minutes.
The more often you visit the website, the more tokens you’ll get.
The number of tokens claimed increase by 1% per day if you use the website everyday. If you miss one day, the bonus will go to zero and you have to start all over again. This is a bonus to reward regular users.
- Bit Fun stands out from other faucets since you can earn satoshis by playing games. There are many tasks you can perform on this platform such as completing surveys, downloading apps, etc...
- Moon Cash is the equivalent of Moon Bitcoin but with Bitcoin Cash.
- Moon Litecoin is the equivalent of Moon Bitcoin but with Litecoin.
- Moon Dogecoin is the equivalent of Moon Bitcoin but with Dogecoin.
- Moon Dash is the equivalent of Moon Bitcoin but with Dash.
Cointiply is a Bitcoin faucet providing many ways to get free bitcoin. The reviews from their users are great as it’s one of the highest paying faucets.
You will be able to claim coins every hour, but there are also other ways to get free bitcoins on Cointiply:
- There are over 100 games to play that will reward you with satoshis. You can even play those games on your smartphone.
- You can be paid for watching video ads. The amount received depends on the video you choose.
- There’s also the possibility to complete surveys and get paid for it. Some of them will pay relatively generously.
- Installing mobile apps can also be a way to earn some satoshis.
- Clicking on PTC ads is an easy & fast way to get some coins.
You will find more ways to earn satoshis you can discover on their platform.
One of the great features of Cointiply is you will be rewarded for your dedication.There’s a leveling system that boosts your earnings, so the more you use the platform, the more you earn!