For various reasons, many people do not want to invest their own money in cryptocurrencies, either because of mistrust or simply because of lack of resources.
However, it is possible to obtain cryptocurrencies for free, whether it is Bitcoin or other less known tokens.
By combining different ways, it is possible to reach or even exceed $100 easily to take your first steps in the world of cryptocurrencies.
An airdrop is a free distribution of cryptocurrency.
These are often organized by blockchain start-ups.
This allows them to make themselves known and obtain a relative notoriety at a lower cost.
Here are some place you can find airdrops:
Coinbase is one of the most famous companies in the industry since it allows you to easily buy cryptocurrencies by bank transfer or credit card.
Coinbase allows its users to learn more about certain projects and rewards them by offering them cryptocurrencies. It is currently possible to obtain Stellar, EOS, Tezos and Orchid, for a total estimated value of $66!
To claim your tokens, follow these instructions:
- Sign up on Coinbase
- Go to their learning platform
- Choose your course and follow the steps (which generally consist of watching short videos and answering surveys)
- You may be asked to register on a waiting list first
- If you are on the waiting list, you will receive an email once your turn has arrived
We also have an Airdrop listing service where you can find the best airdrops handpicked by our team.
You will be able to sort the airdrops based on the social media accounts you have or don't have.
Get cryptocurrencies by surfing on the Internet
It is also possible to earn cryptocurrencies by surfing the Internet, and this with only very slight changes in your habits.
Whether you are using a new browser or installing an extension, it only takes a few minutes to set up.
Brave is open-source and aims to protect the privacy of its users, it natively integrates an ad blocker, which allows it to load web pages faster than its competitors.
Brave rewards its users every month with Basic Attention Token, which is in the top 30 in terms of capitalisation.
You can also choose to display ads (up to 5 per hour) and will also be paid in BAT for this.
In order to obtain your BATs regularly, follow these instructions:
- Download and install Brave
- Once the browser is open, activate the "Enable Brave Rewards" option
- You should see a message "A free token grant is available", click on the "Claim" button
- You can claim your tokens every month
- You will earn the equivalent of $5 in BAT every time you refer a friend
The BATs received can be used to reward the websites you visit, or you can keep them for yourself.
Presearch is a decentralized search engine that rewards its users by distributing tokens for each search performed.
It allows you to search on many search engines like Google, Duckduckgo, but it will also allow you to search directly on Amazon, Wikipedia etc… It is possible to search on about 90 different platforms.
To obtain your PRE tokens, follow these instructions:
- Create an account on Presearch
- To make things easier, you can also download the extension from the "My Account" tab
- You will get 0.25 PRE tokens per search (up to 32 searches or 8 PRE per day)
- Refer your friends to receive 24 PRE tokens directly (they must obtain at least 100 PRE tokens and be active for 60 days)
Want to learn more about Presearch?
Check our Presearch presentation!
Faucets are websites that distribute very small amounts of Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies.
There is often a delay in order to be able to claim the coins again (usually 1 hour).
Freebitcoin is probably the most known faucet. It will allow you to claim satoshis (bitcoin fractions) every hour.
You can also use your winnings to make bets in different areas, buy lottery tickets, try to multiply them in a dice game, etc…
To get your coins on Freebitcoin, nothing simpler:
- Register on Freebitcoin
- Click on the "FREE BTC" tab
- Complete the captcha and click on "ROLL!"
- You can start again every hour
- Browse the tabs to discover the different games and lotteries
Coinpot works a little differently since it is a kind of wallet that will retrieve the tokens you will claim in different faucets related to its ecosystem.
To set all this up, follow these instructions:
- Register on Coinpot to get a wallet
- To get Bitcoin, sign up for Moonbitcoin, Bitfun and BonusBitcoin
- To get Litecoin, register on Moonlitecoin
- To obtain Dogecoin, register on Moondogecoin
- To get Dash, register on Moondashcoin
- To obtain Bitcoin Cash, register on Moonbitcoincash
- You will now be able to claim your coins as much as you want (within a limit of once every 5 minutes). We recommend you to do this about 2-3 times a day.
Cointiply is a very complete faucet, allowing you to get some satoshis every 12 hours.
You can also win by watching videos, answering surveys, playing games, etc…
To get your satoshis, simply follow these instructions:
- Register on Cointiply
- On your dashboard, click on "Faucet" on the left
- Then click on "Claim"
- You can start over every 12 hours
- Browse the tabs to discover the different offers and games